Why Choose Us?
Our customers tell us we provide excellent service, always deliver what we promise, guaranteeing the digital solutions they require on time, every time. Everything we do enables organisations and people to succeed. Exception's dedication to digital service delivery sets us apart.
- We're experienced, subject matter experts that ensure your digital success
- Our excellent track-record gives you the confidence we deliver time and time again
- We provide a range of technologies and accelerators designed to reduce costs and speed up results
Our Journey to Net Zero
Exception is committed to shouldering its responsibility towards the UK's carbon reduction plans. Specifically, we're committed to achieving Net Zero emissions by 2030. Here are some of the many steps we are taking on our journey to Net Zero:
- In partnership with Tree-nation, we've planted over 500 trees across South America, Nepal, India and the UK which will offset 222 tonnes of Co2 over their lifetime.
- Our office buildings are sustainable by design and function. Our HQ in Edinburgh uses 100% renewable energy and is working towards Net-Zero emissions.
- We have transitioned all our office and business systems to be cloud-based, so colleagues can access them securely from any device, reducing our IT footprint and saving energy.
Diversity and Inclusion
Encouraging diversity and inclusivity is much more the right thing to do - it also helps us to understand and meet our customers’ needs more effectively.
Exception knows that diverse, inclusive organisations also have happier people and better performance. This is why we work alongside our partners and customers to combat discrimination and promote social inclusion.
We also support external initiatives such the AWS GetIT programme, the “Empowering Women to Lead Digital Transformation” initiative and the FinTech for All charter - promoting equal opportunities, learning and inclusive behaviour.
Investing in our Communities
We take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously at Exception. Our people contribute to the communities we live in, whether it's donating their time or raising funds for great causes.
As a measure of this commitment, all our colleagues can take paid leave to support their community.
The charities and initiatives we have supported over the years include Young Scot, Help for Heroes, Crohn’s and Colitis UK, Social Bite, Children 1st, Children in Need and The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice.
As a trusted partner to UK government organisations for over 19 years, we aim to ensure it's as simple as possible for public sector bodies to engage with us. This is why we make sure we're listed on some of the most prominent and well utilised government frameworks in the UK:
Scottish Government Dynamic Purchasing System for Digital Technology Services
Digital Outcomes and Specialists 5 and 6 Framework (DOS5 and
Partners & Accreditations
We understand the value of leveraging partner expertise for our customers. This is why we work closely with selected industry partners to provide high quality, assured digital solutions to complex business challenges.
Cloud technology is at the heart of what we do and Exception is part of the AWS partner network. We are a Select Consulting partner and are also recognised for our experience in the Public Sector.