Why Choose Us?
Our customers tell us we provide excellent service, always deliver what we promise and provide the digital solutions they require on time, every time. Everything we do helps organisations and people succeed and our dedication to the highest standards of service delivery sets us apart.
- We are experienced, subject matter experts that ensure your digital success
- Our excellent track-record gives you the confidence we deliver time and time again
- We provide a range of tools and accelerators designed to reduce cost and speed up results
Our Journey to Net Zero
Exception is committed to shouldering its responsibility towards the carbon reduction plans for the UK. Specifically, it is committed to achieving Net Zero emissions by 2030. Here are just some of the things we are doing on our journey to Net Zero:
- In partnership with Tree-nation, we have planted over 500 trees across South America, Nepal, India and the UK which will offset 222 tonnes of Co2 over their lifetime.
- Our office buildings are sustainable by design and function. Our HQ in Edinburgh uses 100% renewable energy and is working towards Net-Zero emissions.
- We have transitioned all our office and business systems to be Cloud-based, meaning that staff can access all systems securely from any device, reducing our IT footprint and saving energy.
Diversity and Inclusion
Encouraging diversity and inclusivity isn’t just the right thing to do - it also helps us to understand and meet our customers’ needs more effectively.
We know that diverse, inclusive organisations also have happier staff and better performance which is why we work alongside our partners and customers to combat discrimination and promote social inclusion.
We also support external initiatives such the AWS GetIT programme, the “Empowering Women to Lead Digital Transformation” initiative and the FinTech for All charter - promoting equal opportunities, learning and inclusive behaviour.
Investing in our Communities
We take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously at Exception. Our staff contribute to the communities we live in whether it be donating their time or raising funds for great causes.
As a measure of this commitment, all our staff all can take paid leave to support their community.
Amongst the charities and initiatives we have supported over the years are Young Scot, Help for Heroes, Crohn’s and Colitis UK, Social Bite, Children 1st, Children in Need and The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice.
As a trusted partner to UK government organisations for over 18 years, we want to make it as simple as possible for public sector bodies to engage with us. That is why we make sure we are listed on some of the most prominent and well utilised government frameworks in the UK:
Scottish Government Dynamic Purchasing System for Digital Technology Services
Digital Outcomes and Specialists 5 Framework (DOS5)
Partners & Accreditations
We understand the value of leveraging partner expertise for our customers which is why we work closely with selected industry partners to provide high quality, assured digital solutions to complex business challenges.
Cloud technology is at the heart of what we do and we are part of the AWS partner network. We are a Select Consulting partner and are also recognised for our experience in the Public Sector.